Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Etude House 44 Dark Circle Concealer


I have to rave a bit about my newest eye-circle concealer called 44 Dark Circle Concealer from Etude House.


I've been test-driving this little gem for several days now and have to say it's right now my favorite concealer for the eye area.

This is a dual-ended concealer with a swivel-up concealer on the one side and a liquid one with a wand applicator on the other.


The solid stick-type concealer is a pale pink that provides good coverage. My eyes get instantly brighter when I use this.


The other end contains a light slightly yellow-toned concealer cream that is supposed to be used on top of the pink concealer side to blend it into the natural skin-tone.


I have to say when I use both sides together my eyes look really awake and bright and there is no dark shadow around my eyes.

The one I have is #1 and I believe there's also a 44 Dark Circle Concealer in #2 available which seem to have a pale yellow stick instead of pale pink.

I believe the RRP is between US$8-10 so it's very affordable.

7 comments:

Karelessly in Love said...

Oooh where can I find this wonderful concealer?

Kathi said...

You can find it on Gmarket or ask any of the usual eBay sellers (skinfood2you, ipinkorea etc.) if they can purchase it for you.

Wombat said...

wow this looks awesome! thanks for the review. i'm going to order #1 and #2! I'm using esprique right now which is super opaque, but does have tendancy to fall into any lines..

Anonymous said...

Wow this sounds amazing. May I know where you got it for USD 8-10? I can only find it on ebay for USD 16 -.-''

Lucy said...

how long does it last???

AnGeLiCa MoRaLeS said...

It this available in etude house stores??

Anonymous said...

i cannot find it anymore in etude house stores even in gmarket or ebay.. are u selling it? where u think i can find it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates